Sign in to follow this  
Guest combatsim

EHSI Numerals that remain upright?

Guest combatsim

I am working on an xml EHSI gauge and I need to have the numerals on the compass remain in an upright orientation. Is it possible to have numerals that both rotate with the compass, and rotate to remain upright?Bruce

Guest combatsim

Thanks, but it doesn't appear that he has an email address in his profile. Does anyone have his address?Bruce

Hi,I suggest you open a new thread with the title: Question for Karl Pettersen.I'm sure he's willing to help.Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest combatsim

Excellent, this is exactly what I needed. Thank you very much.Bruce

Hi,Entered the code just to see it again and the cifers are ok, but the rose doesn't rotate?Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Hmmm, I hadn't been using the code, but I just installed it as posted and it's working fine for me just as it is. The 'action' is a bit wobbly, but that may be able to be corrected with some additional precision.I can't imagine why it wouldn't be working for you, Jan. Try making a stand-alone gauge for it just to test.--Jon

Jon,Even in a standalone no go.Intrigating.Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest combatsim

Not sure why it isn't working for you, but I first tried the code as is, and it worked, and I have reworked it to fit in my project and it works fine there as well.Bruce