Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

Question for Karl Pettersen

Guest combatsim

Karl,I am trying to get numerals in a rotating compass to remain upright for the gauge I am working on, and I was told you might have the answer. I have tried everything I can think of, and the only way that worked for me (stepped bitmaps) isn't very practical. I would greatly appreciate any possible assistance.Thanks,Bruce

Guest combatsim

Someone answered my question, but as they got the answer from you I just want to say thank you to you as well.Bruce

Guest Karl R Pettersen

Hehe, thanks, hope it helped.I've used this code in a "Beech Baron 58 enhanced Panel" (ever Beta version, one with sound, the other without) that I released here:http://www.flightsim.no/cgi-bin/file/search.cgi?query=BaronI saw from the other post that you still had some problems with it. Maybe the full version of my EHSI (Sandel SN3308) can answer more question... Or raise new ones :)Sorry for not being available every day, time doesn't permit.

Guest combatsim

It was of immense help, and is working great for me. I complete understand your inability to be here everyday, and I am quite happy that you can help out when you can.Thanks again,Bruce

Hi,I don't need it, but it still doesn't rotate??Tried several other parameters.Remains strange; maybe something to do with own codes somewhere else in the panel.I use these 5 elements for the arc:36 (A:Plane heading degrees gyro,degrees) dnor d 0 == ? 30 / int 30 * 10 / (>L:gyro,number)%((L:gyro,number) 3 - )%!2d!(A:Plane heading degrees gyro, radians) 0 max pi 6 / % pi 36 / 66 * - /-/ %((L:gyro,number))%!2d!(A:Plane heading degrees gyro, radians) 0 max pi 6 / % pi 36 / 0 * - /-/ %((L:gyro,number) 3 + )%!2d!(A:Plane heading degrees gyro, radians) 0 max pi 6 / % pi 36 / 6 * - /-/ %((L:gyro,number) 6 + )%!2d!(A:Plane heading degrees gyro, radians) 0 max pi 6 / % pi 36 / 12 * - /-/ Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"