Sign in to follow this  
Guest HAWKEYE2005

How To Add A Gauge To PMDG 737NG

Guest HAWKEYE2005

Hi to all of you!First at all, excuseme for my English. I'll try to write well.I'd like to add a gauge named radiocd4.gau to my panel of PMDG 737NG, but I can't.Like you see, i would like to lisen some music when I'm flying, specialy on those long flights.I guess a good place to put it, will be in the radio stack.I'll been trying but nothing hapens, the gauge refuse to apears. I don't know so much about design, i make my own adjustements in FS98, but now in FS2004 (FS9.1) is too difucult to me.Ok, if anyone can help me , I'll be very thanks to him/her.P.D.: Please if you can help me, be clearly with it, cause I'm not a designer, thanks.EmilioUshuaiaTierra Del Fuego(Argentina)

Hi,Did you follow the installation instructions carefully?I just read them and can hardly add something more clear.The only thing is when you want to add the gauge to an existing radiostack; then things become more complicated.Enough space etc. (The instructions describe a new window)You could show your panel.cfg etc. to see what has to be done.Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest HAWKEYE2005

Thank you for your response!!Like you say, I follow the instructions carefully, but the instructions make a new window, but I can't do that in PMDG737NG, unless i quit another. I'll been trying to put in the radio stack, but i can't.I write my panel.cfg (modificated) to you.Ok, see if you find something wrong.And thank you again.

1. You can add as many windows to a panel as you want.2. Your gauge seems on position behind the PMDG stuff.I don't have the plane, but you could try:[Window08]file=737NG_RADIO_BACKGROUND.bmp file_1024=737NG_RADIO_BACKGROUND.bmp Background_color=0,0,0 size_mm=600,635 //600,540position=8visible=0ident=RADIO_STACK_PANELgauge00=PMDG_737NG_Main!RadioStack, 0,0,600,540gauge01=radiocd4!radiocd, 317,541,246,95 //317,408,246,95Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest HAWKEYE2005

Hi Jan!!!Thanks a lot for help me. After read your message I try, and that's it! my gauge (seems my radio) finally appears on the panel, just I need to make some adjustements for right position and fly with music.Really, thank you very much!P.D: If I can help you as many as you need, please contact me.My e-mail is fltcrosscheck@hotmail.comSee you soon!