Sign in to follow this  
Guest TDBscotland

A favour

Guest TDBscotland

Would anyone be willing to create a a simple readout gauge for a project I am doing.Trying to get a simple read out for QNH. Like "1023" in bright green w/out any background.Have tried all sorts of "strings" to edit existing gauges but no joy.Even if someone knew the required string, if there is one.Many thanks. Please dont think this a cheeky request but I cant afford to buy software just for this.Any advice or help much appreciated.Thanks,Martin

Hi,Try these:%((A:KOHLSMAN SETTING HG, mbar))%!d!%((A:Kohlsman setting hg, inHg) 0 max 99.99 min)%!2.2fHope it helps,Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest TDBscotland

Thx very much for your time Jan.Tried both but gauge doesn't even show.Anything glaringly wrong here.............. %((A:KOHLSMAN SETTING HG, mbar))%!d!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%((A:Kohlsman setting hg, inHG) 0 max 99.99 min)%!2.2f

Strange,I put this element in one of my gauges and it works perfect:%((A:KOHLSMAN SETTING HG,mbar))%!d!So maybe something with spaces???You should have a working gauge with:%((A:KOHLSMAN SETTING HG,mbar))%!d!etc.Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest TDBscotland

Thank you very much JanAll works now.I think in my haste I still had the sim running and edit changes were not being reloaded properly.I will send you a Scottish Haggis if you want :-)Al the best,Martin