Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

Can I assign a A:Parameter to a G:Var1 type?

Guest dirk1000

Dear gauge builders,I need to preserve the original value of the

Yes, what you're trying to do is very easy... (A:FUEL TOTAL QUANTITY WEIGHT, pounds) (>G:Var1) I have to assume that you actually WANT to be using a click event to store the original fuel qty, but just so you know, there are other more appropriate ways to do that, such as when the aircraft is loaded.--Jon

Guest dirk1000

Thanks Jon for your fast response,Yes, your explanation helps a lot...The idea is keep the initial fuel load and then subtract to the actual quantity, so I can get the consumed fuel. Take in mind the plane is not always loaded with the same fuel quantity. This is my code. But is done with a fix starting fuel quantity (2565 lbs). My idea is get the Total Fuel Quantity initial value and put it in a variable, then replace the fix value with the G:Var1. The actual Event loads and swap (0 to 1 and viseversa) for put the gauge to zero before take-off, multiplicating by zero or by 1 the

Hi,May be this one is useful too.It gives you the used fuel per engine since startup.This is the code for engine 1 :(P:ABSOLUTE TIME,seconds) (L:Last time eng 1,number) d 0 > if{ - 3600.0 / (A:ENG1 FUEL FLOW PPH,pounds per hour) * (L:used fuel eng 1,number) + (>L:L:used fuel eng 1,number) } (P:ABSOLUTE TIME,seconds) (>L:Last time eng 1,number) %((L:used fuel eng 1,number))%!d!Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest dirk1000

Hi Jan, Thanks for your good contribution. I will give a try this code right now!Mines works fine now, and the code is this: (need some cosmetics yet).%((G:Var2) (A:fuel total quantity weight, pounds) near - (G:Var1) *)%!04s!(G:Var1) ! (>G:Var1) (A:fuel total quantity weight, pounds) near (>G:Var2)Have another question. What about the "goto" facilities, which jump executions to the corresponding label ":0", ":1", ""? Any example?Thanks again for help.Dirk Trotteyn (SANT)

Not sure,You can find them in the GPS.(@g:listItems) 0 != if{ l1 l2 * l3 >= if{ :10 (@g:listCurrent) ++ l2 * (@g:listScroll) - 5 + l3 >= if{ (@g:listScroll) l2 + (>@g:listScroll) g10 } :11 (@g:listScroll) 0 > (@g:listCurrent) l2 * (@g:listScroll) - 5 - 0 <= and if{ (@g:listScroll) l2 - 0 max (>@g:listScroll) g11 } } els{ 0 (>@g:listScroll) }Still not totally clear how they work.Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"