Sign in to follow this  
Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

XML code PANEL toggle ?

Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

To open copilot windows (11) and close main window (0) i succesfully used this code:11 (>K:PANEL_ID_OPEN) 0 (>K:PANEL_ID_CLOSE) Display CoPanelNow.. I have a issue with the outside view as the 3D window resizes because of main panel not visible.Is it possible to use same IDENT on both copilot and pilot (0) and use the code snippet below to create a similar switch ?0 (>K:PANEL_1) 0 (>K:PANEL_0) Display CoPanelI ready in the modulescontrols,dll that K:PANEL_x is a variable... (where x is subpanels form 1 to 9.)RgdFreddy Wilhelmsen

Guest iholrf

Actually, if I understand you correctly, what you want fixed is what I called window bounce (the view between the pilot (main) panel and the co-pilot (main) views seeming to jump up/down and or zoom in/out).Fr. Bill provided a fix wich is to basically create a new transparent "main view" and then overlay the pilot and co-pilot views on top of it. You do this within the panel config thusly:[Window Titles]Window00=Transparent PanelWindow01=Captain's PanelWondow02=Co-Pilot's PanelEtc.//--------------------------------------------------------[Window00]Background_color=0,0,0 size_mm=1024,768 // size to your specwindow_size_ratio=1.000 position=7visible=1ident=0window_size= 1.000, 1.000window_pos= 0.000, 0.000Then make the rest as per normal and number accordingly. This results in all forward views being overlayed the transparent view and being displayed in exactly the same way (same view angle, same zoom level etc.)This way you can toggle the forward views in the normal way with out some sort of magic toggle to try to fool the sim into believing its the same panel.CheersShad

Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

thx mate!that did the trick :)Freddy