Sign in to follow this  
Guest bjablonka

Tower Simulator ready for Download

In case anyone is interested, its finally released.http://www.towersimulator.com/I will have to wait till next pay check to purchase...Oh wellBill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Yeah, this Sim tickles my fancy...So, who wants to be my guinea pig???James

>Yeah, this Sim tickles my fancy...>>So, who wants to be my guinea pig???>>>JamesI'll put my hand up there for you. ;)I helped with the beta testing for this program that runs completely seperate from flightsim.It's a stand alone simulation.It can be as quiet or as hectic as you want it to be.From the quiet and 'seagull' ambience immersion of St.Maarten to the busy larger American airports, this program has it all.You can set the amount of traffic you want to control at any airport included within the program to your liking.As I was using it, I became deeper immersed in it, it sort of grows on you but unlike flying you can have a 'cuppa' without the whole scene grinding to a halt. ;)For anyone that was thinking of becoming part of Vatsim or IVAO's controllers and was a bit worried about their performance, this is the ideal training ground for you without being critcised for mucking up.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Worst thing I have ever spent money on. Graphics are awfull, 6 sided tires on A/C. A/C on ground radar blink in and out of view. Cant specify a heading to fly, just turn left xxx degrees or right. I am trying KSNA and aircraft handed over from approach are unable to land???? I have 1L selected in the options (longest rwy) but some of them come in for 1R, so the are unable to land. Honestly, the graphics look like they are 15 years ago. I thought that because it is a stand alone product with only 5 airports that the detail would have been higher. Manual does not explain in detail how to get aircraft to taxi on specific taxi way. Worst looking graphics EVER, I think a calculator is the recommended sys requirment and an abacus is min req.SAVE YOUR MONEY!!Willy

HiI agree that the graphics are not very good.Hardly photo realistic as it says on their website.Looks like a cartoon.you can change the detail and resolution from the default settingsbut still not a great improvement.Manual also not easy to understand and got a blue screen on the first loading after installing but seems ok now.I have a tower sim program that I got about 10 years ago and the graphics I feel were far superior for its time than this offering.Definately not worth the price they want for it.I was eagerly awaiting the release of this product and was expecting photorealistic graphics like some of the payware airports you can buy for FS.Think i'll loose interest in this pretty quick.Very dissapointed!!!Regards Richard

>Cant specify a heading to fly, just turn left xxx>degrees or right.in r/w control tower gets aircraft into the air with maybe a heading command for separation and transfers to departure. TRACON controls aicraft around the airport, not tower.>I am trying KSNA and aircraft handed over>from approach are unable to land???? I have 1L selected in the>options (longest rwy) but some of them come in for 1R, so the>are unable to land.a bug appeared here that wasn't there during final testing. select both 01R and 01L (or 19 R/L) at KSNA as a work around. this has been discussed in the support forum. an SP coming.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest bjablonka

I am sorry, but for $70 I also want eye candy and not something which is on the level of programs 10 years old. I, too saw the photo realistic comment on their website - there is nothing photo realistic about this simulator. Does anyone know what Wilco's return policy is?