Sign in to follow this  
spokes2112

Roman's Odometer :-)

Guest Mathias

Thanks Roman for your simple but great distance measuring gauge contained inOdometer.zip !!!I have been wondering for years how to best accomplish what your tool does. My first statistic already shows my Do 128-6 is 97% spot-on for Flaps UP TO ground roll and 99.7% accurate for Flaps 1 TO ground roll. 50ft obstacle is next in line. Test flying really is hard work...Roman, you're real deep into what Dai Griffiths called the "Lateral Thinking Corner" in his gaugehlp series, GREAT stuff you are coming up with!!! :-)

Thank You Mathias!Wasn't my idea, just someone in the "general" forum brought it up. A good idea at that.. Rob B. made one, myself, and one other gentleman made one. You know.. That is one performance factor that has been left out, even from professional payware, although if flight aerodynamics are somewhat on par the landing / TO distances should be also..The gentleman who requested this thing was actually trying to practice for short field landings over giant pine trees etc.. with nothing to land on except the trail from the cabin to outhouse... Land too long,,,,,,,,,,, you're in the crapper.Thanx again, :-)Regards,Roman

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

And it's a good thing that there's even competion in freeware ....:-) :-)Helps us improve our standards ..LOLCheers, Rob

Rob, Got to thank you also for the F-14 trap setup, RCBCO-20. Donot have much time to spend on FS... Im in wheelchair and Winter is finally over so that means,,, stay far away from any CRT, LCD, for as long as you can !!! :-) There's nothing better to do than to have a cup of coffee and a F-14 doin traps to start the morning off. Then it's off to enjoy the day.. Whatever it brings.BTW.. didn't want to step on that thread that was goin on.. I had something already similar, just got the urge to finish it. F-14 @ KGRB before the PACKER game - http://home.new.rr.com/spokes2112/images/P...s/1dsc00007.jpgThe Flyover X3 at the PACKER game - http://home.new.rr.com/spokes2112/images/P...res/FlyOver.wmv Regards,Roman(KGRB)

""BTW.. didn't want to step on that thread that was goin on.. I had something already similar, just got the urge to finish it. ""Hi Roman,Never mind.. Mine was just a quicky; and yours is better !!Moreover, it gave me a good example of how to use the RightMouseclick, which I could immediately re-use in my ProjectFokker addon ...:-)Best regards, Rob

Rob, You know... That's what I happen to like about .XML.. If you want to learn.. Go by example. About every panel/gauge upload I take a look at.. There's something new, or, a better way of doing things. :-) Regards,Roman