Sign in to follow this  
Guest blazer1234

So who is going to be the first to pay $70 US for Tower Simulator?

>It also crashes a lot, ...mike:you need to go to the support forum (link listed in the manual and on the towersimulator.com site) and post your console.log file after the crash.>You don't seem to be able to move or rezise >any of the windows on the screen from the The Ground Radar Screen section of the manaul (and referenced again for in remaining screen sections) -{command, radars and strip screens} can be resized and moved by double clicking near the perimeter of the window and dragging it the desired size and location. Double click again to lock the screen into place.again, i encourage you to visit the support forum for Tower.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest SoNicM

Hi,Thanks for the feedback, been on the forums and left a message about voice buddy (I know that's not your product but the people that make it dont seem to want to reply to support emails?)Ganna try moving windows round now tonight!Next crash and i'll post the log.ThanksMike

Guest blazer1234

I got a reactionSince you don't tell me your real name I just assume you are Rob,This forum is a technical one and your personal opinion not necessary reflects the opinions of other. Since you admited in your article after 2 hours you wished to get your money back I don't believe your review is accurate enough to provide clear review to our customer.Many of your points are clearly user errors and lack of understanding of features. Since I'm not in the freedom to comment your article I'm asking you to refrain advertise your website on our forums. You are banned for 12 hours per our forum rules (when you come back check them out again, to avoid further or final ban) and it's a co-incidence tomorrow is June.On a personal level; what is your real ATC experience? May I call you a collegue?VicMY AnswerMy dear Victor,No my name is not Rob. and for certainly I'am not the author of that article.I WAS a costumer of TowerSimulator with all respect of the product and only with a few comment( about the same as the linked article) BUT I thought I was interesting for the developers too make the product betterbecause I think it has potential , therefore I think it should be a very good thing to listen to those comments on a positive wayinstead of a more defensive way.So Victor , To be very honest I gave reaction on the AVSIM forum about this kicking of the forum.And for certain I will make a copy of this topic, because I think it's not nice that you treated people like thisAll the best with the productAndr

Guest frozen

Andre,I AM the author of the article you linked to - a happened to send to to a guy called Rob in the NL, who posted it as his own, but I'm okay with it - the message was passed: Tower Simulator is overpriced rubbish.If you do go back to the forum you refer to, feel free to pass on to Victor that I have 21 years of British military ATC/Ops experience, including 3 towers, 1 area radar unit and numerous ops rooms - in the case of the towers, I have written several training guides, which are still referred to 15+ years later.Notwithstanding that, I am a consumer and I resent being fooled into buying rubbish on the basis of fancy screenshots!

Guest bjablonka

Andre,It takes much less than a man with your credentials to realize that this software is not worth $70, to say the least. I don't so much fault the developer, I am sure they think they developed something great, what makes me angry is that the publisher (Wilco) is not standing behind their product (not to even mention their false advertising about photo realistic scenery). I just see it as a $70 learning curve. We can just vote with our wallet and next time wait a little longer before we buy (in my case:))Bernd

Guest Big Vern

Ever since Air Havoc Controller in the mid 90's I've been on the lookout for a new ATC sim which combined the procedural side but with some nice eye candy. I might be interested in this if, i. The bugs are fixed and ii. The price dropped to the sub GBP