Sign in to follow this  
Guest bookmark

itrafficinfo examples needed

Guest bookmark

I added a boolean called "MODE" that is supposed to switch between horizontal and vertical presentation. The presentation itself works perfectly, but I am obviously not smart enough to figure out how to pass the parameter from the XML file to the dll. I added this to XMLCCallbacks.cpp:pParameters->GetParameter(DRAW_PROPERTY_MODE,&mode);---pParameters->SetParameterId (DRAW_NAME_MODE, DRAW_PROPERTY_MODE, pParameters->PARAMETER_TYPE_BOOL); And in GdiPlusRadar.cpp:bool mode = FALSE;---if(mode) y = pai_data->dlt_alt/-100;else y = -DEG_COS(pai_data->brg-true_hdg)*50*pai_data->dist/m_range;Now, what's missing here? /Thomas

Guest bartels

Where do you pass the variable mode from XMLCCallbacks ::Draw() to GdiPlusRadar ::Draw()? I added each param in the Draw() definition in GdiPlusRadar.h, it could be done differently so it is such a long call with so much params, but as long as it works...

Guest bookmark

I tried that, it says: error C2660: 'Draw' : function does not take 13 parameters

Guest bartels

You have to redo the definition in GdiPlusRadar.h, the declaration in the GdiPlusRadar.cpp and the call in XMLCCallbacks.cpp of course.

Guest bookmark

Whoops. I forgot to change the call in XMLCCallbacks.cpp. Now it compiles OK, but the "mode" parameter is still not detected from the XML file. (A:GPS GROUND TRUE HEADING, degrees) Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot sometimes, but I AM one when it comes to C++. ;o)/Thomas

Guest bartels

I put them in the library coming weekend. I'm not at home at the moment.

Hi Arne,nice to meet you here again!I tried to d/l your zips, but it looks as if the aren`t on the server any more. Is there any chance to get them from you via mail?Danke!Herbert Pralle

Guest Baumgarten

Hello Arne, i

Guest bartels

The files are uploaded to the library now.

Guest Baumgarten

Great News, Thanks for the info Frank!