Sign in to follow this  
Guest oldngray

New panel for KBT Orion P3C

Guest oldngray

I have been flying the KBT P3C and love it. Have downloaded and installed the update kit. A folder containing another panel for the P3 was included. I would like to install this new panel and tried unsuccessfully a number of times, using various configurations. There are no instructions for installing it... and I'm rather new at this!The new panel folders are "Gauges", "Panel.NoVC" and "Panel.VC". There is also an aircraft.cfg file in the package. The problem for me is the "Gauges" folder. Regardless of where I place, either the entire folder or the contents of the folder, not all the gauges and icons appear in the cockpit when I load the aircraft into FS9.Wondering if anyone has upgraded this great airplane and installed the new panel. The jpgs of the new panel show what appear to be some great additions... if I were only knowledgeable about how to implement it.It would also be wonderful if there were some manuals available. Has anyone located manuals?Any assistance will be appreciated.donmac

Guest oldngray

>http://flightinfo.ens.ne.jp/FS_KBT/d_y_a.htm>>first see if you have the most recent update.>prior updates missed some gauges,and simicons.> Thank you for the link, though I already had that update installed. Perhaps it is something in my system but when I click on either of the top two icons above the HSI (which shows in the .jpg in the update as "Overhead Panel Toggle" and "Pedestal Panel Toggle" , I get a panel that appears to be both Radio and Throttle together. There are 2 sets of throttles (one on left side of pop-up, the other on the right side). Just a weird looking pop-up though it is workable.>then it's just install as usual ;)>JP.There are no install instructions that I can find so "install as usual" does not give me enough to go on. :-) :-) Does that mean simply copy the Gauges and the two Panel folders to their respective spots in the P-3C_GMAX aircraft folder, then copy the new aircraft.cfg file also? That's what I did so it may well be wrong.As a new user of MSFS, getting things correct is not always easy... for me at least.Thanks again.

Guest oldngray

Thank you for that link. Hadn't seen it before... still learning, and very new to FS9.Appreciate it, and sorry for the long delay in responding.donmac