Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

Who designed this F16 panel image ?

Hello,I would like to use this background panel image for a new F-16 panel that I would like to publish. Unfortunately, I don't know how designed it and I wouldn't like to use this image without its author permission.If someone knows who did it, please let me know.Thanks.Eric

I have looked at the Aeyes site. It is not the same image. It looks like the same (all the realistic F16 panel images are supposed to look the same), but some details show it is not the same image, and the resolution is different.Thanks for your help !!Eric

It looks similar to one of the better freeware versions that were out while Aeyes was perfecting his craft. I'd still run it by him. If it wasn't his, chances are high he'll know who's it is.

I see.My answer was based on the screenshots I saw on their site, but I think I'd better contact them directly to ask them.BTW, are their panels for FS or for Falcon?Eric

Guest Bassy

The panel is from Falcon 4.The panel from LAGOs' F-16 looks much better and comes closer to the real one.Why don't you design your own panel, it's not that difficult.If you want to have a photoreal panel of a Belgian F-16A MLU let me know...Bassy

Hello Bassy,You mean it is the standard Falcon 4 panel? I will check this...Anyway, I don't want to design my own panel because I am not a graphic artist AT ALL, but if you can send me a real photo, it may help. Please send it to marciano.eric@free.fr. If I can design my own panel, it will be much better for me, no authorization to ask to anyone :-)Thanks.