Sign in to follow this  
Guest bones

Sequential bitmaps?

Guest bones

Can a Click event be used to trigger more than one bitmap? For a spring loaded switch (self centering) could the click trigger a switch down bitmap followed, a second later, by the switch moving back to center?

Sure, but if you're talking about a spring-loaded switch, you'd probably want it to go back to the original bitmap on a mouse release, rather than some kind of timer. (L:Switch Position, bool)(M:Event) 'LeftSingle' scmp 0 == if{ 1 (>L:Switch Position, bool) }(M:Event) 'LeftRelease' scmp 0 == if{ 0 (>L:Switch Position, bool) } (M:Event) 'Leave' scmp 0 == if{ 0 (>L:Switch Position, bool) }The "Leave" event may or may not be necessary depending on how you would want the switch to operate.--Jon

Guest bones

Thank you Jon - and you are right about returning to the original bitmap.The gear lever on some aircraft returns automatically to the centre position once the gear is up or down - effectively to stop the hydraulic system from continually pushing fluid around the system at high PSI. All I was trying to do was click the gear lever, have it show my selection and then, fractionally later, return to the default position. I'll give your code a try.