Sign in to follow this  
Guest iholrf

**747/777 Panel Bitmaps**

Guest sammn2002

Anyone interested in taking them up? I've worked on them and not had the will to carry on with them. Started them last year and only found them again recently. I did have an MD11 one somewhere, but that is gone now!Anyway, anyone interested?http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/122135.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/122136.jpgOtherwise these will be winging their way toward the Recycled Bin!

Guest iholrf

I would be more than happy to take them off your hands. Where can I get them?TIAShad

Guest sammn2002

Hi, Preferably, i'd like to work with somebody to develop them further in the sense of completing the panel and stuff. What plans do you have for them?

Guest mattreamy

I'm actually in the process of building a 777 panel. I would be interested in your images because I'm not an artist!

Guest sammn2002

Hey.Drop me an email or on MSN = sam.needs (at) gmail.comLets see what we can work out.

Guest iholrf

>Hi, >>Preferably, i'd like to work with somebody to develop them>further in the sense of completing the panel and stuff. >>What plans do you have for them?Well, I thought they might make a nice vase for some yello begonias. ;)CheersShad