Sign in to follow this  
Au MaV

Bi-aileron movement

Hi everybody. I have two ailerons on each wing. Using FSDS2, I want the outer one's to deflect more than the inner one's. I use stock animation, but the deflection is controlled by the aircraft.cfg file and there is only the one control, so both ailerons will deflect the same amount. Now I named the outer one's lever stick l_r and I get the effect i want (because these are now keyframe animation) but the movement is strange. They tend to flick up and on return they move faster than their paired aileron which lags behind untill null position. In other words, they do not move smoothly like the true ailerons. Any ideas? I adjusted out the null area on my joystick thinking this was the reason. nick

Guest iholrf

You gonna share the solution with us? :)CheersShad

Hi Shad, actually, Wozza came up with the solution, and I'm not sure I should 'steal his thunder'. I know he comes past this way regularly and I'll leave it for him to decide whether to post or not,nick