Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dizzy Duck

Reality XP UP Grades "Danger Danger Danger"

Guest Dizzy Duck

Im one of those folks who thinks "well enough should be left alone"Im bad about not reading before I jump in the fire. I really didnt see any imformation on the RXP site as what would happen when I upgraded my Flight Line Apollo avionics to the 2005 version. The Jetline 2 and 4 as well as the WX Radar still work properly but the Apollo sytem has trashed all of my panels so to speak. I do not like using the pop up menus to launch and view the Instruments so I did custom installations to many panels of some are all of these avionics. Well the upgrade wont support these, It requires you to use the Avionics the way RXP sees fit or at lest it seems that way. Heck I cant even get the GPS to show up at all.So I uninstalled the new and reinstalled the old. The avionics are there but the GPS wont power up at all. I have tried just about every thing in the book to make the GPS work to no avail. Im now waiting an answer from RXP for help on my problem. ''So you guys that tinker with panels "BE WARE"Im not condeming RXP but Im not a happy camper either.JIm

Guest Dizzy Duck

All FixedThanks Jean Luc