Sign in to follow this  
Guest iholrf

3D Window Size Problem

Guest pscarratt

Hi all,I have a problem with my panel where it seems to ignore the below 3D window size settings and sets a default one? Has anyone else come accross this or know of a solution?[Default View]X=0Y=0SIZE_X=8191SIZE_Y=2750Actual size on screen is more like 8191,5000Thanks,Paul.

Guest iholrf

Yes, I have had this problem. Usually what is happening is that part of the file is being overridden by a chached version which is usually due to loading your aircraft from a previously saved state. What I mean is, if you load up the plane from a saved game (EG set your airplane to be the default or load up from a saved game you configured for development testing) that part of the panel.cfg seems to want to stay as it was, even though other parts will refresh when reloading or refreshing the screen.Restoring the defaults to the cessna and then loading your plane after a clean start from the "create flight menu" should produce the desired results.If not, then perhaps you are not fully understanding what the size relates to. If this is the case, then I would be more than happy to provide an explanation.CheersShad

Guest pscarratt

Thanks Shad,loading the cessna first seems to 'fix' the problem.

Guest iholrf

I fought with that issue for weeks. I was so confused by it I actually scrapped my entire config to start again, only to find nothing changed... I discovered the "fix" by pure accident. One of many "features" in MSFS that has caused me terrific wonderment. :DCheersShad