Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ronson2k

Twin Otter Overhead Panel (building)

Guest Ronson2k

Okay I've been flying the PAD Twin Otter for some time. I like the panel very much accept for the overhead panel. I feel it looks to much like the lear throttle quad. So I would like to build a 2D Overhead Panel for the Twin Otter. I have no panel design experience. So any tutorials you could point me to would a great help. The main thing to me anyway perhaps the hardest of these parts is I want moving levers on the overhead. I'm thinking this involves creating a series of bitmaps and then putting them in sequence. To do it in 2D but to give it a 3D look it will require me to model them in 3D and move them and take a snapshot of each of there positions then build a mask and place them on the overhead.The switchs and gauges shouldn't be to hard. Pretty generic I'm thinking.So any help would be appreciated. Ronson2k