Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jos

How increase taxispeed AI aircraft ?

Guest Jos

Hello,Is it possible to increase the taxispeed of an AI aircraft ? How can it be done ? It concerns specific the speed of an AI Jetfoil: I like to speed up to 50 kts. I only get now 12 kts... and that's a little bit too slow. In an attempt I got 42 kts, but that was one moment of luck ?Greetz. Jos

There is a way to increase "taxi speed" in a recently released utility, but it affects ALL A/I equally, so would be worthless for your purposes.AFAIK, there is no way to set "taxi speed" on a per-aircraft basis.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest Jos

Hi,It could be usefull if it worked for a specific aicraft.I have meanwhile found a solution, but it is still not sure if I can use this as part of the Afcad (FS2002). It concerns to increase the speed of a AI Jetfoil... and yes I can let him go running 50 kts !But still no wake to see.It depends probably of the altitude of the sea. And and the departure it is 1 ft... it could be 2 ft... or simply 0 ft. It is really frustrating.I put a topic in the Forum of Shipyards... still hoping... that's life, h