Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

Autobrake RTO

Hi All,I'm trying to get an Autobrake gauge to light a bitmap when the RTO is selected and after 10 seconds it will extinguish or go off and not come back on until reselected. It should be able to be reselected or every time I go from any of the other selections ( off, 1, 2, 3, max)and if I go back to RTO it will light up again for 10 seconds and go off again. Any help will be greatly appreciated.It's basically a timing problem. I know this code isn't correct but here is what I have now.Benny(A:AUTO BRAKE SWITCH CB, enum) 1 < (P:Absolute Time, seconds) 10 &&

Hi,Try something like (not tested!):(P:Absolute Time, seconds) (L:autobrake timer,number) < if{ (1) } els{ (0) } ...Autobrake Event...(P:Absolute Time, seconds) 10 + (>L:autobrake timer,number) "Play" with (1) and (0) or > and < Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Hi Jan,No Luck; however, I did find on the forum a code you wrote for a guy (topic #15860) who wanted to increase the var. I chopped the end of the code off and here it is. The autobrake disarm light comes on a goes off after 10 seconds like I want when turned to RTO, but it doesn't reset so it does it again.I did not mess with the "click", and would like to keep it this way in order to keep it simple.(if possible?)Thanks,Benny(A:AUTO BRAKE SWITCH CB, enum) 0 == (G:Var4) 0== & if{ (P:Absolute Time, seconds) 10 + (>G:Var4)} (P:Absolute Time, seconds) (G:Var4) > (A:AUTO BRAKESWITCH CB, enum) 0 == &

Hi,Can you give the link to that discussion?To be more specific and give a good advice we need your whole Autobrake Code incl. the clicks.Btw.Made this test gauge and it works.I.e. every time you select RTO the light comes up and extinguish automatically after 10 seconds or when you select another mode.........(P:Absolute Time, seconds) (L:autobrake timer,number) < (A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 0 == and if{ (L:text visible,enum) 0 == if{ 1 (>L:text visible,enum) } } els{ (L:text visible,enum) 1 == if{ 0 (>L:text visible,enum) } } %((L:text visible,enum) 1 == )%{if}AUTOnBRAKES(>K:DECREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) (L:Autobrake,number) 1 - 0 max (>L:Autobrake,number) 1 (>L:switch,number) (A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 0 > if{ (P:Absolute Time, seconds) 10 + (>L:autobrake timer,number) } etc.Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Hi again Jan,Thanks so much for your help. One question Please; Do I need to chage the "Auto-Brake Increase" event code in the Mouse area? It seems to work fine just as it is. Here is the final code:(P:Absolute Time, seconds) (L:autobrake timer,number) < (A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 0 == && if{ (L:text visible,enum) 0 == if{ 1 (>L:Auto Brake Test, enum) } } els{ (L:Auto Brake Test, enum) 1 == if{ 0 (>L:Auto Brake Test, enum) } } (L:Auto Brake Test, enum)Auto-Brake Increase(>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL)(>K:DECREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) (L:Autobrake,number) 1 - 0 max (>L:Autobrake,number) 1 (>L:switch,number) (A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 0 > if{ (P:Absolute Time, seconds) 10 + (>L:autobrake timer,number) }

Hi,In the code were some L:Var's i use for an other reason.This is enough:Auto-Brake Increase(>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL)Auto-Brake Decrease(>K:DECREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) (A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 0 > if{ (P:Absolute Time, seconds) 10 + (>L:autobrake timer,number) } Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"