Sign in to follow this  
Guest pasodefe

Anyone Interested Custom NavCom Radio

Guest Schulli

this seems very simple, because only standard functions are used.but to build this more material is needed, such as pictures and a little discription.

Guest pasodefe

I have a photo with a discription of what and where everything goes as an attachment on my original post. But I may asume one of two observations either you didn't see the attachment, or that is not complete enough.I'll attach others here as well and try to describe in more detail.The rectangular white button at top left switches comm freq between Active and standby, Active freqs are yellow in color while standby freqs' are red in color.I am not sure what the button below that labeled TEST(2nd from the top on the left)does.3rd button down on the left switches NAV freq between Active and standby, Active freqs are yellow in color while standby freqs' are red in color.Bottom button on the left is the Ident audio switch for the active comm freq.In the Freq display window at the top are white lables Active, COMM, and Stby.Below the Comm Freq in the display window and to the right is a knob that is mislabeled in the photo it should be the volumn and ON/OFF.Then below that and in the center is a lable TMK in whiteBelow that is the NAV Freqs. Then Below that The Lables MX300 and NAV in White and to the right of those labels is the Sqelch knob.Next is the verticle column of small white buttons.Top button selects whether the MHz tunes in 25MHz or 50 and is used in tunning either Comm or Nav freqs and is labeled 25 in white.The middle button selects whether you tune the comm Freq or the Nav freq and is labled N-C in white. Either way only the Standby freqs are changable.then the bottom button selects Nav ident audio on or off.Large knob upper right changes the MHz and is labled in the upper right MHz in white Large knob lower right changes the KHz and is labled in the upper right KHz in white.The photo of the blond colored radio is just a variation of the one I have thought it may be usfull if clarifcation is needed.Please feel free to contact me personally at richard@webwaydesigns.com

Guest Schulli

important for me was to see if the dimmer is a toggle switch or a pot. if you have this unit installed in a real airplane u can make a picture while u are pressing the test button.how fast do u need this gauge? to design it a bigger good picture of it right from front is needed (w/o power would be good), but i can