Sign in to follow this  
Guest mitch19542004

Fuel usage?

Guest mitch19542004

As anyone come up with a working XML code to display the fuel use per engine?ThanksMitch

Well, I guess there are many around in addon aircraft.Like the MFDU gauge in my PF10070 addon.Which displays Fuel-used per engine, based on accumilation of engine fuel-flow figures as indicated by FS variables.Rob

Guest mitch19542004

Sorry I am not up to all the acronyms and am a bit limited on my knowledge of all the aircraft in the world. Would you mind giving me some more detail on "PF10070"Thanks for the help.Mitch

Guest mitch19542004

Nevermind, I think I found it.ThanksMitch

Guest mitch19542004

Thanks for the point to PF10070, however the question was.I was looking for XML code, that really did not help at all.Thanks anyway.Mitch

File: RCBpf-20.zip.Extract gauge PowerplantPilot.xml from cabfile PF10070_MFDU.cabAnd search for the L:vars explained in the Comment section.Rob

Guest mitch19542004

Thanks Rob, I had downloaded the aircraft package.Thanks again for the help.Mitch