Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Converting .mdl files into FS Design Studio and making FSDS files usable in rwy12!

Guest Razor

Hey,I have just bought FSDS and would liketo know how to Convert .mdl files into FS Design Studio and making FSDS files usable in rwy12?Any help would be appreciated :D

Guest Razor

Thanks for that! If anyone one knows a site that has a 737-700 model for FSDS i would love to have it.

I haven't seen any--I regularly scan for "adoptable" fsc files and that one hasn't appeared anywhere, I am sorry to say. There was a 737-700 released a long time ago which I believe came out of FFG, and I believe was a FSDS 1.x model. I'd adopt that one if the fsc ever showed on my doorstep.-John

Guest FelixFFDS

>I haven't seen any--I regularly scan for "adoptable" fsc>files and that one hasn't appeared anywhere, I am sorry to>say. There was a 737-700 released a long time ago which I>believe came out of FFG, and I believe was a FSDS 1.x model. >I'd adopt that one if the fsc ever showed on my doorstep.>>-JohnJohn - best I can do is a conversion of C. Valiquette's B737-700 afx model AF99) that you can use as a base from which to rebuild the model. Use it as your backdrop over which to create the new parts?Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Designhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/137080.jpg

Right! Just what the world needs is YABB (Yet Another Boring Boeing)...There aren't nearly enough 737's in the file library... ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

"Right! Just what the world needs is YABB (Yet Another Boring Boeing)...There aren't nearly enough 737's in the file library... ;)"LOL--In my hands? It will be 'round the release of FS-XX before it's worthy of the file library :)-John