Sign in to follow this  
ahuimanu

Extended GAUGE XML Schema

>>>Did you try Alex's new XSD directly?>>>>I tried, but again I couldn't associate it with my XML doc(s).>I tried creating a project and including the XML file, and the>new XSD, then doing properties on the XML file. The associated>drop-down list of schemas does not let you type in a path.>/shrug>>Why you don't just have some kind of "Use This Freaking>Schema..." option, I'll never understand. Everything in VS has>to be too convoluted to make it worth the effort.>>Thanks again for the help, but I'm probably going to give up>on this one before I waste anymore time on it. Perhaps I can>find a free trial of another editor that has that "Use This>Freaking Schema..." option I was talking about:)>>--JonI know what you mean. However, you can "Add" a new Schema in that drop-down, it is a button on the bottom left. Are you using one of the express versions?

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

I've been looking for something like this for ages, but.... I click on the link and it just takes me to the forums homepage. I've logged into the avsim file library and searched for *.dtd, 138266.zip, schema and so on, but cannot find this file anywhere. I know this thread is older than four years, but I'm certain that there are files in the library from longer ago than that. So is this file gone, or am I loking in the wrong place ? Does anybody have a copy of this file that they can send to me, or know where I can get it or a more recent version ? Many thanks in advance.