Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

XML PFD Help!!

Guest crawdaddy55

I am trying to create a new PFD for the S-92 that I have made. I am in the first stage of the PFD starting at the attitude indicator. I have been working off the Boeing 747-400.cab for reference, but there are some problems that I cant work through with only that to look at. The problem is that I want the area of the attitude indicator that you can see to spread all the way across the PFD and going only haly way down. Whit the code that I have enterd, there is a small square of only a partial part of the area and it is off centered in the middle ofthe guage. here is my code...any help would be greatly appriciated(A:Circuit general panel on, bool)(A:Attitude indicator pitch degrees:1, degrees) /-/(A:Attitude indicator bank degrees:1, radians)I tried to attach a in-game screenshot for aid..i dont know if it worked though!!thanks in advance

Hi,I think it has to do with the sizes of all bitmaps.Using FS2004?In that case you don't need ,but all bitmaps must exactly fit.Looking at the S-92 you have a lot to do.Start simple, take a background and position in here the different elements.(experiment with these values) (experiment with these values) (experiment with these values)(A:Attitude indicator pitch degrees:1, degrees) /-/ (experiment with these values)(A:Attitude indicator bank degrees:1, radians)Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."