Sign in to follow this  

Tom,And what means:..........d (>L:vert speed,number) (K:AP_VS_VAR_SET_ENGLISH) Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

My fault, should be "(>K:AP_VS_VAR_SET_ENGLISH)" . Copied/Pasted from your example which in fact lacks of the ">" sign as well :-)in the formula, the new vert speed value is duplicated on the stack ("d") and assigned both to vert speed var itself and FS vert speed var through the AP_VS_VAR_SET_ENGLISH event.Tom

Tom, What I mean, is it not necessary to use : .......d (>L:vert speed,number) (L:vert speed,number)(>K:AP_VS_VAR_SET_ENGLISH) Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Jan,""What I mean, is it not necessary to use : .......d (>L:vert speed,number) (L:vert speed,number)(>K:AP_VS_VAR_SET_ENGLISH) ""It is not, because you have the result value duplicated on the stack.Let's refer to (new vert speed value) as "NVSV""NVSV" --> Stack contains "NVSV"d --> Stack contains "NVSV" "NVSV"(>L:vert speed,number) --> Last "NVSV" is extracted and assigned to (vert speed var). Now stack contains only one "NVSV".(>K:AP_VS_VAR_SET_ENGLISH) ---> "NVSV" is assigned to the event, and the stack is empty.Tom

Thanks.Do you think converting codes like mine to yours has influence on FPS?Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

It depends on the complexity of the overall project. In your case I guess there should be some kind of improvement in gauge's loading time and general performance, assuming you have a lot of advanced coded gauges.Tom

Hi gentlemen ,I got to put the gauge to work , but it did not work as required , when I clicked for increase the VS , with only one click , the VS shown was +1000 , and stop there I have tried to increase or decrease this number ( +1000) but it did not change .What necessary change in the Code ?Thanks and regardsAlberto Kunzel

Hi,Did you try my version?Tested ok!Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Hi Jan ,Yes ,I tried your version too , and did not worked .I understood that you tested your version and it is working well .If so, could you send the gauge to me ?My emails : akunzel@globo.comor akunzel@eagle.orgThanks and regards.alberto K

Hi,1. the click down:(L:vert speed,number) abs 1000 < if{ (L:vert speed,number) 50 - -1000 max (>L:vert speed,number) (L:vert speed,number) (>K:AP_VS_VAR_SET_ENGLISH) } els{ (L:vert speed,number) 100 - -6000 max (>L:vert speed,number) (L:vert speed,number) (>K:AP_VS_VAR_SET_ENGLISH) } 2. the click up:(L:vert speed,number) abs 1000 < if{ (L:vert speed,number) 50 + 1000 min (>L:vert speed,number) (L:vert speed,number) (>K:AP_VS_VAR_SET_ENGLISH) } els{ (L:vert speed,number) 100 + 6000 min (>L:vert speed,number) (L:vert speed,number) (>K:AP_VS_VAR_SET_ENGLISH) } 3. important! Don't use (A:Autopilot vertical hold var,ft/min) but (L:vert speed,number) in the VS window.(A:Autopilot vertical hold var,ft/min) doesn't allow 50!!Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Hi Jan ,Gauge now working as expected.Thanks for the effort of all in help me.Best regardsAlberto Kunzel