Sign in to follow this  
Guest rkruijer

Units

Guest rkruijer

Hi,In the DSK there is a list with units.Most of them are obvious but I am wondering if there is a list with descriptions for them?What for instance does one do with the unit "part"How may percentage units can one use and what is the difference?Other

Seems percentages are covered pretty thoroughly. "Part" is another percentage unit - it will return a value between 0 and 1.Doug

Guest rkruijer

>Seems percentages are covered pretty thoroughly. "Part" is>another percentage unit - it will return a value between 0 and>1.>>DougThanks Doug. There is a lot between 0 and 1. 0,1 0,2 will give you 10 items.0,01 0,002 will give a 100. As it has to do with percentage I suppose the latter will be the case or does that depend on the var you are applying it to?Roelof

Guest pwdodds

>>Seems percentages are covered pretty thoroughly. "Part" is>>another percentage unit - it will return a value between 0>and>>1.>>>>Doug>>Thanks Doug. There is a lot between 0 and 1. >0,1 0,2 will give you 10 items.>0,01 0,002 will give a 100. As it has to do with percentage I>suppose the latter will be the case or does that depend on the>var you are applying it to?>>RoelofYou don't need many values. FS can compute th x-y values for the values between the ones you set. Typical would be the folowing use of Part in a fuel gauge(A:Fuel tank left main level,part)Peter (I've learned JUST enough now to be able to help others :) )

Guest rkruijer

Hi Peter,>You don't need many values. FS can compute th x-y values for>the values between the ones you set. Very useful for sliders etc. Tried it for the first time yesterday.Works like a charm.Roelof