Hi,When startup is unsuccesfull for whatever reason, how do you stop the starter? Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Tom, I knew it, I knew it, but never succeeded.A plane reload always is necessary.So when the starter is firing, you only have to TOGGLE_STARTER again to stop? It remains a mystery.Poblem probably burried deep somewhere in my (not)logic.Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

""So when the starter is firing, you only have to TOGGLE_STARTER again to stop? It remains a mystery.""You need to keep firing the event for the engine to spool upFor example, (LEng1N2RPM,percent) 50 <= if{ (>K:TOGGLE_STARTER1) }will keep the starter on until 50 % RPM is reached, after then the starter cuts.If you want to abort a start for whatever condition, just add another logical comparison before the if{At least it works this way for me.Tom

Tom, Clear.Have about 16 conditions to deal with.Report when ready.Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest Vorlin

Tom wrote:>You need to keep firing the event for the engine to spool up>>For example, >>(LEng1N2RPM,percent) 50 <= if{ (<K:TOGGLE_STARTER1) }>>will keep the starter on until 50 % RPM is reached, after then>the starter cuts.>If you want to abort a start for whatever condition, just add>another logical comparison before the if{Exactly. I've seen it used where there are 2 parts to the clickable area for the switch. Click up and it runs the starter, click the base of the switch itself and it re-centers the switch and shuts the starter down.The switch position could set L:StartActive to true or false and then:(LEng1N2RPM,percent) 50 <= (L:StartActive,bool) && if{ (<K:TOGGLE_STARTER1) }Should handle your need start or to abort a start.Scott / Vorlin

Hi,Would you believe it, after all those years i finally can stop the starters.It became clear that i used 16 conditions to make a start possible and not one(!!!!!) to stop the process.Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."