Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vorlin

XML - Pages and Mask

Guest Baumgarten

Hello Gurus!I

Guest Vorlin

%((A:Prop1 RPM,RPM))%!6.2f!You need to alter the type of number setting between the ! !.Put a 0 in front of the first # if you want leading zeros.The f is a fraction. d would be for whole numbers.The 2 is telling the program to display 2 places to the right of the decimal, which is why there is an f instad of a d.The 6 is the total number of digits, INCLUDING the decimal point itself.!6.2f!The above says to display 6 characters total, display units smaller than 1, take it out to 2 decimal places and do not use leading zeros. This results in a max of 3 places to the left of the decimal, the decimal itself, and 2 places to the right of the decimal.Instead of !6.2f! try using !4d! ... or you can use !04d! if you want to fill out the leading zeros.I'm going to see if anyone addressed issue 2 while I was writing this... if not, I'll give it a shot.Scott / Vorlin

Guest Vorlin

Ok, next.... 0 (>L:switch,enum) 1 (>L:switch,enum)You are only giving L:switch,enum two possible states. With 6 pages, you are going to need 6 states. Usually these are numbered starting at 0. They also need to loop when they reach max or min value.Therefore, this may be close to what you need (NOT tested): (L:switch,enum) 5 < if{ (L:switch,enum) 1 + (>L:switch,enum) } els{ 0 (>L:switch,enum) } (L:switch,enum) 0 > if{ (L:switch,enum) 1 - (>L:switch,enum) } els{ 5 (>L:switch,enum) }

Guest Baumgarten

Vorlin thanks so much for the mask Tips, it works perfectaly fine here with the code%((A:Prop1 RPM,RPM))%!d!Thanks A lot, no i

Guest Baumgarten

ITT WORKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Vorlin, thanks so much, really man, YOU ARE THE MANNNN!!! loll!, thanksss!!, The Both Codes works perfectally!! I

Guest Baumgarten

Vorlin here some gauges that i

Guest Vorlin

LOLYou are welcome... but I'm only repeating what others gave to me when I was lost which was not too long ago at all. In fact, in many ways I'm still very lost!I've been answering a lot of the questions here lately only because many of them are basic questions... the harder ones I sit back and wait for Tom, Bill, Jan, Nick, Jon or someone else of that level to answer. And then I learn from that answer! I'm simply trying to give them a break by handling the ones that I can.One little thing though:You don't want to leave that !d! alone like that. It may be working but it could result in undesired behavior later on so you want to put the max number of characters in there... like !4d!. Also, make sure that the length="" setting in your text tag matches the number in front of the d and the X="" value sets the horizontal length of the display area in pixels... if it's too small, you can have bad results.Good luck!Scott / Vorlin