Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

A dependent variable of 3 variables (HYD SYS)

Guest alkunstman

Hi Boys!Maybe this is a newbie question but it's driving me crazy.Well what i'm trying to design is a hydraulic system but nothing what i've done has worked.My question, and i hope someone can help me is: I want to design a system wich will be "ON" or "ACTIVATED" if any of 3 or maybe 5 variables are "on" it does no matter which of them. It should be activated on with one o more.For IE I have tree Hydraulic's pumps and let's say Flaps. must operate with one of these pumps On and obvious with its respective enough pressure.Here's part of my code(L:HYDSYS, bool) 1 == if { (L:HYDpump1, bool) 1 == || || (L:HYDpump2, bool) 1 == || || (L:HYDpump3, bool) 1 == }The Flap code it's more easy because (in theory) it only depends if the hydraulic system is activated or not. Seems to be easy but in someway it doesn't works and i've spent many hours trying to make it works but nothing.Please Help Guys!!Thanks Albert

Hello Albert Try (L:HYDSYS, bool) 1 == if { (L:HYDpump1, bool) 1 == (L:HYDpump2, bool) 1 == || (L:HYDpump3, bool) 1 == || }

Paul EGLD

Hi,Say, you need hydraulic pressure to operate something.Then that "thing" is dependant of pressure. You will have pressure when pumps (engine, electric, pneumatic, rat etc.) are operating and duct/pipes system is intact and there is enough hydraulic fluid.So from here you can design your L:Var's:ENG N2, BLEEDAIR PRESS, HYDRAULIC QUANTITY, HYD SYS INTEGRITY, VOLTS, AMPS, YOUR PUMPS ETC... All ok then:Just an example:(YOUR PUMPS 0,bool) (YOUR PUMPS 1,bool) | (YOUR PUMPS 2,bool) | (YOUR PUMPS 3,bool) | (YOUR PUMPS 4,bool) | (YOUR FLUID,NUMBER) (YOUR AIR,NUMBER) (YOUR ELEC,NUMBER) and and and if{ (L:hyd press,number) 50 + 3000 min (>L:hyd press,number) } els{ (L:hyd press,number) 50 - 0 max (>L:hyd press,number) } When:(L:hyd press,number) 2000 > if{ (L:some system,bool) ! if{ 1 (>L:some system,bool) } } els{ (L:some system,bool) if{ 0 (>L:some system,bool) } } Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."