Sign in to follow this  
Guest DigiFlight

Reverse on wet runway effects?

Guest DigiFlight

I am looking for effects that simulate the spray created by the reverse thrust blast on a wet runway. This link shows what I mean:http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0695335I am also interested in the effects that simulate the condensed air that hangs above the wings, like the link below:http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0892...next_id=0196241If anyone knows where I could find such effects, please, let me know.Thanks!Silvestre

Guest iholrf

You might try poking aroung the effects files on Bill Lyons Grumman Goose. Not sure how much is gmax textures and such, but it might be revealing.The F18 Package has some nice wing effects.Both are avaialable here for the searching.

Guest DigiFlight

I guess I'll have to find myself some time to read about effects and scripting. This is the type of effects which requires programming. It's triggered by touchdown and only if the runway is wet.And about the wings' fx, I guess it occurs only in low temperature.Thanks for the hint anyway.Silvestre