Sign in to follow this  
pve

<Case> in <Click >

Hi all Will work in . Tried:- 1 2 5 10 15 5 (L:SetValue, number) case =! if{ 1 (>L:Flaplock,bool). No good, Want L:Flaplock,bool to give 1 if the case numbers are not entered.

Paul EGLD

Hi,I still don't understand what you want to do here, but the case operator does work.As it reads: your variable L:Setvalue should have 6 possible values: 0,1,...5, and depending on this value, the result of the "case" is that one of the 5 values is pushed onto the stack.So: 1, if Setvalue=5and 15, if Setvalue=0Next to the "case" you have =!; but "unequal" to what ?? There's should be another value on the stack to test for un-equality.But I feel you try to use the "case" for some purpose it isn't ment for. Like what do you mean with " if the case numbers are not entered" ?? Rob

Hi Rob Putting the flap setting numbers in the FMC scratchpad I am only allowed 1 2 5 10 15. If the wrong number entered it must show INVALID ENTRY I need an L:var to do this.

Paul EGLD

Paul,"case" operator doesn't seem to be the best solution for what you want.Maybe this one works:(Setvalue) sp0l0 1 == l0 2 ==l0 5 == l0 10 ==l0 15 ==+ + + + ! if{ INVALID ENTRY }Tom

Tom Yes it works perfectly, As I get deeper into this thing the maths gets harder. Thanks again. Paul

Paul EGLD