Sign in to follow this  
lcseale53

The 737-200 from Richard Probst to be finished.

Guest av8r

Hi Macsm and all,Exciting development to say the least. I have PM'ed you regarding this and would be delighted to contribute to the completion of this panel. I fly the 732 for a living and can access any FOM data, high res. piccies etc. and hopefully answer most questions that could crop up regarding system functionality, performance issues, flight characteristics etc. I really wanted Flight1 or Dreamfleet to take on this project, but I suppose they have other dishes in the oven with the upcoming FSX etc. A community based freeware Mk. II of the Tinmouse is probably more in the spirit of the original project anyway, so please PM me or email me on "ozav8r at gmail.com" and let me know how I can help out.Cheers - av8r

is very nice to read this new!unfortunally, my pc where I am living now does not have video card enought to install the fs. ):but I hope that the charts provided in the fde help you all in the beta testingregardsgustavo

Gustavo Rodrigues - Brazil

Gentlemen ,Please use the FS default offset , so that we can use this panel in producing a cockpit with it .Thanks and regardsAlberto Kunzel

Good luck to everyone working on this panel! I look forward to seeing it!-Scott

Guest BoeingBonkers

Just wondering how it is going?Matthew

Emilio,Thank you for making this dream a reality. I was working with Richard on the documentation part of the project. Since the panel wasn't finished, neither was the documentation, though we release a section of the manual. Let me know if I can help with beta testing or more documentation. Best Regards,Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

It's going well. I have been traveling the last three weeks, so am just getting back into it. As of now, I have the entire overhead panel operational, with all the major systems up and running. I have some heavy graphics work ahead in order to finish the night bitmaps.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

The TinMouse II panel, with full overhead panel and most systems simulated, is ready for release. Now working on documentation.I'm contemplating the best means of packaging the TinMouse II panel. The ideal would be a complete aircraft package, but right now I am using the Eric Cantu/FFX aircraft model, FDE by Gustav, and sounds from Christoffer Peterson. If I can get the appropriate permissions in the next week or so, the ideal would be to release a consolidated ready-to-install aircraft package.Anyone have contact info for Eric Cantu?RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Bob,Eric can be found in the forum at the following link:http://www.eastern-va.com/vistaliners/Thanks a bunch for your efforts on this project. I made the original post back when Richard decided to venture off in other directions, and I thought we'd seen the last of it.Thanks again to you and those that have been involved in the rebirth of a sorely needed panel.Regards,Leon

>The TinMouse II panel, with full overhead panel and most>systems simulated, is ready for release. Now working on>documentation.>>I'm contemplating the best means of packaging the TinMouse II>panel. The ideal would be a complete aircraft package, but>right now I am using the Eric Cantu/FFX aircraft model, FDE by>Gustav, and sounds from Christoffer Peterson. If I can get>the appropriate permissions in the next week or so, the ideal>would be to release a consolidated ready-to-install aircraft>package.Bob, as said in the e-mail, you have full permission to distribute the FDE in the package!RegardsGustavo Omykron

Gustavo Rodrigues - Brazil

If you want, the documentation for automatic flight is already made. You can find it at www.flightsim.com or I can email to you. Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Guest osval

Hello, my Name is Osvaldo Mart

Guest BoeingBonkers

That looks great, however I think this one will have a clearer overhead panel.Not long to go either cant wait!!