Sign in to follow this  
adr179

Manifold Pressure

Guest Douglas K

>>>>Yes, I certainly did, and it took less than five minutes 'googling' to verify as factual every statement you've made.<<<

>I hope you

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest Douglas K

>>>>I "name no names," but as the old expression goes, "if the foo shi... er, shoe fits..."<<<<:-lol>>>>Since neither of us are apparently members of the Exhalted Priesthood of True Developers, we are forced to make do with reason and logic as poor substitutes for authority. <<<

Well, in the mean time I've got a working code that makes the manifold pressure gauge of a traditional variable pitch prop/turbocharged enginecombination behave as it's suppose to. Keep on going gentlemen, excellent excange . . .

Well good on ya, mate! I'm happy to hear you've accomplished your goal... ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest iholrf

my head hurtsDear Lord lads, I really need writers. Seeing this level of output makes me wish you would send me something (positive tho) :)

Can't agree more . . .

Just in case you'll need it: (A:General eng1 propeller lever position,percent) (A:General eng1 throttle lever position,percent) > if{ (A:General eng rpm:1,RPM) 400 > (A:Eng1 manifold pressure,inHg) 10 > && if{ 1 (A:General eng1 propeller lever position,percent) (A:General eng1 throttle lever position,percent) - 100 / 0.7 * - 0.8 max (A:Eng1 manifold pressure,inHg) * (>L:Eng1 man press,enum) } els{ (A:Eng1 manifold pressure,inHg) (>L:Eng1 man press,enum) } } els{ (A:General eng rpm:1,RPM) 400 > (A:Eng1 manifold pressure,inHg) 10 > && if{ (A:General eng1 throttle lever position,percent) (A:General eng1 propeller lever position,percent) - 100 / 0.2 * 1 + 1.3 min (A:Eng1 manifold pressure,inHg) * (>L:Eng1 man press,enum) } els{ (A:Eng1 manifold pressure,inHg) (>L:Eng1 man press,enum) } } c (L:Eng1 man press,enum)