Sign in to follow this  
WarpD

Looking to show off your skills, look here! (panel artist)

Guest DanWalloch

A join venture between some of Flight Sim world's best talent and undiscovered talent have teamed up to bring to life an extraordinary release slotted for Fall of 2006. Our team is undertaking a project that will redefine the way people look at Flight Sim as we know it. As for positions we are currently looking for an individual that is well skilled in 2D panel art. Someone who can take high res pictures as a reference and create life like 2D bitmaps. To gain further information about the position please feel free to contact us: dwalloch@cfstudios.com.

>A join venture between some of Flight Sim world's best talent>and undiscovered talent have teamed up to bring to life an>extraordinary release slotted for Fall of 2006. Our team is>undertaking a project that will redefine the way people look>at Flight Sim as we know it. As for positions we are currently>looking for an individual that is well skilled in 2D panel>art. Someone who can take high res pictures as a reference and>create life like 2D bitmaps. To gain further information about>the position please feel free to contact us:>dwalloch@cfstudios.com.The website referenced in your signature attempts to activate MS Word via macros in a popup. A rather malicious thing to 'offer up' to this community.Your referenced website also pops up windows using a 'hack' to bypass popup blockers. Another malicious thing.Nothing personal... but show some respect for your fellow simmers and delete that web page from your signature.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Actually the website referenced isn't his:http://myaviation.net/Copyright Henrik Soderberg, 2003, Car DatabaseDesign and technical solutions licensed by Airliners.net

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I simply asked him to remove it from his signature because of it's clear potential for causing harm to someone's system. I didn't mean to imply the website itself was his, because I couldn't tell if it was or wasn't.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69