Sign in to follow this  
Macsm

TinMouse 732 Panel Bitmap.. ...

Cacoman, BobAs promised... First Try at Panel Bitmap... It is rather sad looking, but am pleased with the general layout. If only I had some good quality "fit for purpose" bitmaps of a 732... ;)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/148967.jpgA few points of interest:- I did not add a partial overhead (light switches), since that would mean having to program them (bitmaps and all). It would be a nice addition if possible though...- It is not quite centered how I would actually like it, but may be a good compromise. What do you think?Next will be adjusting the gauges to fit...Regards,Macs :)

Hi Macs,congrats, this looks really great. Allow me a hint though. "Skew" the centre post to the right to improve the impression of sitting on the left seat.CheersWolfgang :-wave

Bob, or Cacoman, How do I add a pop-up clickspot to a window. I will make the pop-up window with hydraulic/gear/flap/autobrake etc. gauges. that are missing from the main panel shown above (will be availeable on demand...).Thanks,Regards,Macs :)

Guest Vorlin

You could use XML to create a gauge that is just a mouse area that has no bitmap (making it a spot on the panel). On click, change an L:Var. Have the visibility of another gauge triggered by this L:Var and put everything you want to have available on demand inside the second one.Good luck!Scott / Vorlin