Sign in to follow this  
Guest Douglas K

AircraftAirfileManager Scale Scrolling Bar

Guest drdon

I have AircraftAirfileManager (AAM) version 1.0 and the associated users manual. The manual refers to a "Scrolling Bar" (even shows a picture of it) that is supposed to be used for scaling graphs (2D and 3D profiles) which will allow the editing of the fine points in these types of graphs. My version of AAM has no such "scaling bar". I am unable to mouse select the very fine points in the graphs that AAM now gives me and so unable to edit these points directly. I suppose that I could edit all the points around the "unselectable" point I want first and then go back and get the points that are isolated by this moving of everything else. I would like to do it the easy way if possible. Anybody else confronted this problem and if so how did you solve it? Was the "scaling bar" eliminated from the software?Don Halcom (drdon)

Guest drdon

Thanks Douglas,I did what you said and it works. I would have never discovered this on my own. You were very nice to respond to my precicament. I am always curious how people discover these things.CheersDon Halcom

Guest Douglas K

>>>>I did what you said and it works. I would have neverdiscovered this on my own. You were very nice to respond tomy precicament. <<<