Sign in to follow this  
WarpD

please help with XML. zoom in and out.

HiI need an help writing of XML code for zoom in and out ofBMP image. I want to build an guge that will display an map in BMP formatand there will be an option of zoom in and out and movethe BMP image right and left up or down with buttons.Can anyone help ?Thank's Max.m

Hi,May be you have to make several copies of the map in different length and widht (resolution).Then you can use a L:Var to imitate zoom, by choosing the biggest .BMP and only let see a small portion defined by etc,That .BMP you can shift up and down , left and right by other L:Var's(L:Zoom,enum)etc.Horizontal varVertical varZoom out:(L:Zoom,enum) 1 - 0 max (>L:zoom,enum) Zoom in:(L:Zoom,enum) 1 + 9 min (>L:zoom,enum) (L:Hor,enum) etc(L:Vert,enum) etcHope it helps,Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

HiThank's for the code but i dont knw to program in XML.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/149609.jpgI added this picture on wich i want to build the gauge.can you help me write this little gauge ?There is 4 buttons of left right and up down (without zoom) and themain square where i want to but the map and with click on one of the buttons i want to move the map.Because i don't know XML can anyone help me build this simplegauge for my panel ?Thank's

>Hi>>Thank's for the code but i dont knw to program in XML.>>http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/149609.jpg>>I added this picture on wich i want to build the gauge.>can you help me write this little gauge ?>There is 4 buttons of left right and up down (without zoom)>and the>main square where i want to but the map and with click on one>of >the buttons i want to move the map.>Because i don't know XML can anyone help me build this simple>gauge for my panel ?>>Thank's >>I'm merely curious as to what's actually going on here.This is like the third or fourth time you've posted asking for someone to tell you how to or to actually make a gauge for you. What is it you're up to?While people in this forum love to help others out, I don't think any of us want to sit around and wait to do everything for someone else.In simpler terms... what is your project? Why are you creating a project when you literally don't know how and appear to prefer someone else do it for you?I'm basically completely confused at this point. ;)

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69