Sign in to follow this  

Hi all This works OK @CrzAltDisplay 100 * @EndDecAlt - abs (A:GPS ETE, minutes) 13 + / (>L:Profile,number)(A:GPS ETE, minutes) (L:Profile,number) * (>L:VNAValtProfile,number) But I can't get this to work in one element Tried @CrzAltDisplay 100 * @EndDecAlt - abs (A:GPS ETE, minutes) 8 + / (A:GPS ETE, minutes) * (>L:VNAValtProfile,number) and @CrzAltDisplay 100 * @EndDecAlt - abs (A:GPS ETE, minutes) 13 + / s0 l0 (A:GPS ETE, minutes) * (>L:VNAValtProfile,number) What am I missing.

Paul EGLD

Hi,Should work:First StatementSecond StatementThird Statementetc....or:First StatementSecond StatementThird Statementetc....So:@CrzAltDisplay 100 * @EndDecAlt - abs (A:GPS ETE, minutes) 13 + / (>L:Profile,number) (A:GPS ETE, minutes) (L:Profile,number) * (>L:VNAValtProfile,number) Or, still less:(A:GPS ETE, minutes) @CrzAltDisplay 100 * @EndDecAlt - abs (A:GPS ETE, minutes) 13 + / * (>L:VNAValtProfile,number) (?Not tested?) Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Paul,I suspect there is a stack value left lost in one of the macros. In the first example it would be "popped" by the command , therefore not noticed. You can do this test to confirm:@CrzAltDisplay 100 * @EndDecAlt - abs (A:GPS ETE, minutes) 8 + / r p (A:GPS ETE, minutes) * (>L:VNAValtProfile,number)Tom

Jan The last code worked OK thanks, I Knew it could be done with operators at the end. I still struggle understanding this with long codes so thanks for the lesson. Paul

Paul EGLD

Paul,Beware in a balanced stack, both your (supposed not working) code :@CrzAltDisplay 100 * @EndDecAlt - abs (A:GPS ETE, minutes) 13 + / (A:GPS ETE, minutes) * (>L:VNAValtProfile,number)and Jan's second example (working) :(A:GPS ETE, minutes) @CrzAltDisplay 100 * @EndDecAlt - abs (A:GPS ETE, minutes) 13 + / * (>L:VNAValtProfile,number)will give the same result. Now I don't understand why your first example doesn't work....Tom

Tom You are right I reloaded that code and it now works. I have split the VNAV logic into another gauge from the FMC (I was having slow scratchpad number loading and think there is to much code in it) Have you ever had problems with large XML files when changing newly entered code it does not work? Paul

Paul EGLD

>Have you ever had problems with large XML>files when changing newly entered code it does not work?I've never had problems related to the size of my XML files, but maybe because they're not too big (50-60k max) so far. Lot of macros and shortcuts! :-)Sometimes, I've messed up the code with registers (sn/ln) duplicated within interacting macros, and that is REALLY very difficult to debug...Tom