Sign in to follow this  
Guest iholrf

DSD sound and other devel packages

Hi,As far as tested it works like this:I use version 3.2!!Version 3.6 doesn't work like this????3 (>L:Varsound1,number)98 (>L:dsd_xml_sound_volume,number)3 (>L:Varsound2,number)xx (>L:dsd_xml_sound_volume,number)3 (>L:Varsound3,number)nVol (>L:dsd_xml_sound_volume,number)etc.UsingnVol (>L:dsd_xml_sound_volume,number)3 (>L:Varsound3,number)no difference.I use:3 (>L:Varsound x,number) (L:dsd_xml_sound_volume,number) 1 + 100 min (>L:dsd_xml_sound_volume,number) } 3 (>L:Varsound x,number) (L:dsd_xml_sound_volume,number) 1 - 70 max(>L:dsd_xml_sound_volume,number) } Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest Vorlin

Don't ask me why, I don't know myself, but I just now realized you have that resources section! Great stuff!!!I can think of 3 that you don't have listed though. Word is that MS VC++ Express and MS Visual Web Studio Express have both had that 1 year limitation lifted, and so are totally free now. I use both.You listed Adobe and PSP but somehow The G.I.M.P. missed the list. Gimp's totally free and always will be. It's also open source and has been around long enough that it has almost anything you could want from Adobe or PSP.Blender is great... 10+ years strong of open source growth... but getting into Blender without knowing how to get the currently available video tutorials is a guaranteed way to give yourself an ulcer. Trust me, I've been a Blender-head for about six years now and there are parts of advanced texturing and animation that still make me want to stick my head in the toilet and flush! The videos are online in six or seven websites, some links to them in your Blender area could be helpful for a lot of frustrated folks.Lastly, you have Jordan Moore's Huey listed but not the 412? (chuckle)Great site! Thanks for hosting it!Scott / Vorlin

Guest iholrf

Thanks Scott.People are not finding things as easily as I had hoped. It seems the navigation cues I thought were clear are not, so I will need to rethink some things on the sites layout. I may need to make the tabs stand out better.I did not know that about MS VC++. I will search it out. Thanks. I have links to Bloodshed C++ IDE and Cygwin (GNU dev env).Gimp is on the list, right under the other two ;).Blender is on the list. Click the development tab (grey and white, not the green and red bar) and look under 3D modeling (on the green and red bar). I also have Povray and a link to DAZ (for pilot figures, 3d gauges and so on).AC and utilities are still in the process of being gathered and there are still many I do not know about. Thanks for the heads up on the 412 and MS stuff.Cheersshad