Sign in to follow this  
Guest iholrf

Replacing gauges

Gentlemen ,I would like to know if is possible to replace the Autopilot gauge by another one.For instance , I have a B737 ( addon)with a MCP that I don't like , I would prefer to have the MS default MCP. So, is possible to remove the MCP I don't like and replace it by the MS default MCP ? Will the plane follow the instructions of the default MCP ?RegardsAlberto Kunzel

Guest iholrf

Yesand no.The short answer, it depends on the aircraft.cfg, airfile and panel.cfg.The easy way to test is "comment" the existing entries// gauge32=yadda yaddagauge32=new-yadda yaddaand add the replacement below it and test. Then you will see what you may need to look at in the airfile and cfg to enable or disbale some particular behavior that may exist in the aircraft in question.you'll never know for sure until you try ;)CheersShad