Sign in to follow this  
Guest mgipson

Strange problem with a view

Guest mgipson

In my panel I have various views, one of which is a captains VFR view. I switch to it in C code by using trigger_key_event(KEY_VIEW_FORWARD_UP, 0);The switching works fine, as it does for the other 3 views. I get a problem after switching to the captains VFR view though. After I switch the aircraft lights get confused and my light switches do not work anymore. MSFS will report back that the landing lights (etc.) are off when in fact they are actually on. I have checked my logic for the lights and it is good and works perfectly if I do not switch to the captains VFR view.Has anybody else seen anything like this? Got any clues as to what the problem could be?Thanks!

Guest iholrf

What you want to use is a toggle not a trigger I suspect. With a toggle you close one panel and open another. Then set the views in the panel cfgIn XML its used via PANEL_ID_TOGGLE .. not sure the CNot sure if this is of any help, sorryCheersShad

Guest mgipson

I actually just worked out my problem. Somehow I had another copy of my special systems gauge on the cpt vfr panel as well as the main. Switching to the vfr activated 2 copies of my systems, opps!