Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Using ICON_SWITCH_TYPE_SET_CUR_USING_RANGE

Ok, thanks Bill for straightening me out before. I now get (after more reading and experimentation) that you only use one MAKE_ICON macro like this:MAKE_ICON( engout_icon, // Name BMP_ANNUNCIATOR_ENGOUT_OFF, // Res_ID NULL, // Next list NULL, // Failure IMAGE_USE_ERASE | IMAGE_USE_BRIGHT, // Draw flags 0, // ASI Flags 0, 0, // Position ENGINE1_N1_RPM, NULL, // Sourc_var, callback ICON_SWITCH_TYPE_SET_CUR_USING_RANGE, // Switch type 2, // Number of icons // Power RPM 0-16384 => 0-100% // icon = offset - (value / scale) 16384, // Scale 0 // Offset)As you can see, I am experimenting with the USING_RANGE.I want the icon change when RPM > 55%. Am I going to have to do this in a callback function?**** 2nd Question ****If I use a callback function, do I just work it so I return the number of the icon I want? I haven't had any luck doing this either.Thanks,Patrick

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hmmmm,Well, I did get a callback version running. So, I guess I just am wondering if it is possible the other way.Patrick

>Hmmmm,>>Well, I did get a callback version running. So, I guess I>just am wondering if it is possible the other way.No. You need to use the callback... Unless you want to completely unwind the macro that is... Frankly, I don't think it'd be worth the bother to try. ;)