Sign in to follow this  
Guest rkruijer

What am I doing wrong?

Guest rkruijer

Hi,After trying for half a day I cannot get the runway length in (L: Runway Length, feet) I keep getting 0. Obviously I am doing something wrong. But What?RoelofC:fs9gpsC:fs9gps (A:GPS POSITION LAT, Radians) (>@c:NearestAirportCurrentLatitude, Radians) (A:GPS POSITION LON, Radians) (>@c:NearestAirportCurrentLongitude, Radians) 1 (>@c:NearestAirportMaximumItems) 5 (>@c:NearestAirportMaximumDistance, NMiles) (A:GPS POSITION LAT, degrees) (>@c:GeoCalcLatitude1, degrees) (A:GPS POSITION LON, degrees) (>@c:GeoCalcLongitude1, degrees) 0 (>@c:WaypointAirportCurrentRunway) (@c:WaypointAirportRunwayLength, feet) (>L: Runway Length, feet)%Runway Length %((L: Runway Length, feet))%!d!% ft%

Roelf> (@c:WaypointAirportRunwayLength, feet) (>L: Runway Length,>feet)>%Runway Length %((L: Runway Length, feet))%!d!%>ft%Did you mind the space between L: and Runway?Tom

Guest rkruijer

>Roelf>>> (@c:WaypointAirportRunwayLength, feet) (>L: Runway Length,>>feet)>>%Runway Length %((L: Runway Length, feet))%!d!%>>ft%>>Did you mind the space between L: and Runway?>>TomYes Tom I did. I must have selected the txt from a previous version. They become very obvious in this courier type of letter don't they. Anyway The real code is without the spaces.Roelof

Hi,Why the extra (>L:runway etc.)This works also:RUNWAY LENGHT/WIDTH: %((@c:WaypointAirportRunwayLength,feet))%!d! x %((@c:WaypointAirportRunwayWidth,feet))%!d!nBtw., "Test":........gps stuff........(@c:WaypointAirportRunwayLength,feet) (>L:Runway Length,feet) with%((L:Runway Length,feet))%!d!also worked ok.Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest rkruijer

Hi JanI tried the 2 options.>>Why the extra (>L:runway etc.)>That's because I want the value globally availableFrom what you say:C:fs9gpsC:fs9gps (A:GPS POSITION LAT, Radians) (>@c:NearestAirportCurrentLatitude, Radians) (A:GPS POSITION LON, Radians) (>@c:NearestAirportCurrentLongitude, Radians) 1 (>@c:NearestAirportMaximumItems) 5 (>@c:NearestAirportMaximumDistance, NMiles) (@c:WaypointAirportRunwayLength,feet) (>L:Runway Length,feet) %Runway Length %((L:Runway Length, feet))%!d!% ftShould work! I thought so myself but it does not. The problem may be somewhere else.Gods ways and computers... there seems to be no logic in it. )-:Roelof

Hi,Somewhere in the proces to have to enter the "Nearest Pages"When you are in (L:Runw. etc.) will show the correct value.Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest rkruijer

>Somewhere in the proces to have to enter the "Nearest Pages">When you are in (L:Runw. etc.) will show the correct value.>>JanNow that opens a new point. It begins to dawn on met that you can assume nothing. You may think that standing on a runway an a specific airport should provide enough information. Not so it seems. As long as there are other airports and or runways around you need to tell the gauge wich airport and what runway taking into account that they start at 0!Thanks Jan