Sign in to follow this  
dragonflightdesign

day, night, & luminous settings in panel.cfg

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Anyone have some good settings for the this in their panel.cfg. I lost mine and don't have a clue what they were.Patrick

Guest iholrf

Day=255,255,255Night=25,25,25Luminous=150,150,130This gives an uncolored day, a soft yellowish glow on the gauges and a slightly changed night (this color balances out the banding at night better on my gauge and panel BMP gradients in the 2D panel).Recall that the colors are just RGB values like those in your paint program... 0,0,0 is black, 255,255,255 is white, 255,0,0 is red 0,255,0 is green and 0,0,255 is blue.CheersShad

Don't forget the heading for the lighting section. I made a small VB program once that used sliders to let you see what you were getting before outputting the results directly to the panel.cfg file. Must see if I've still got it...-Dai

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Yes, the part was what was not in the SDK, and what I was searching for, but had found the other day.Appreciate the help. Cool idea for a tool.Patrick

Well, I found the folder that the tool was in.... but the folder was empty :(. Guess I'll just have to write it again :)-Dai