Sign in to follow this  
kparrish1

Sound Environment X - Perfect Flight

good question...maybe it is an issue of what you are reading into the english translation, i interpreted their information as that they were actually replacing all sounds, not just upsampling them from the originals and duping the channels. my initial flights seemed to confirm that - the thunderstorms in particular are very different, and also a lot more bass and rumble to a lot of the aircraft gear sounds.. also why would it be a 400meg download if it was just changing the channel and frequency headers with the same data? anyway i don't really have any exact answer that is just speculation, i will be flying it more this week to get a better idea of the impact of the changes, so far my impressions are very favorable. partly, i don't use the default aircraft much so it's harder for me to compare and contrast those, but the king air definitely sounded different to me when i flew it today..and many environment sounds seem improved.. cheers!-andy crosby