Sign in to follow this  
javfn

Speed Trend Visibility

Hi!, this Javier posting.Does anyone know how to clip or mask the velocity vector

hi, is fixed value for an element.You could try to move the maskbitmap, but what do you want to hide?Show a pic of the speed trend vector of the velocity vector.Use two tapes for speed and altitude.One below and one on top of the current values.An alternative is a background colour for the current values in front of the tapes.It helps to show some code..See pic, bad .jpg!, all transparant and 2 tapes for speed and altitude.Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/153040.jpg

Hi Jan!I attached a screen in the first post, what I want to do is to show the top part of the speed trend vector above the VV

And that is a nice HUD!!!Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Hi!This is my Hud with new airspeed and altimeter tapes, they use text elements that looks clearer than using bitmaps and compared with single large bitmaps improve fps rate.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/154544.jpgFlight Path AccelerationDoes somebody has coded an indicator for this flight dynamic?, I previously was treating it like a trend vector (determining the difference in a lap and dampening that difference to smooth the shifting) which was wrong cause its function is predict the flight path based on thrust excess which causes acceleration and climb. So far I

Hi!This is my Hud with new airspeed and altimeter tapes, they use text elements that looks clearer than using bitmaps and compared with single large bitmaps improve fps rate.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/154544.jpgFlight Path AccelerationDoes somebody has coded an indicator for this flight dynamic?, I previously was treating it like a trend vector (determining the difference in a lap and dampening that difference to smooth the shifting) which was wrong cause its function is predict the flight path based on thrust excess which causes acceleration and climb. So far I