Sign in to follow this  
Guest Patrick_Waugh

Just a quick little tool I'm whip'in up.

Guest Patrick_Waugh

You like the look?The icons from the left are to select a gauge, open a panel to view/modify, save, toggle lights on/off, and help.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/153116.jpgBest part is it will computer lighting as in FS, and NOT lumines those parts of the gauge that don't have the luminous tag (ie. the MAKE_STATIC part, or by alpha).It's too bad FS Panel Studio didn't do this right.

Guest bookmark

Wicked! Would be a great tool. Eliminates a lot of tedious coding. /tom

Guest Patrick_Waugh

I'd post an up to date screen shot, but my CaptureWiz doesn't seem to be able to capture it now that I added transparency to it.Hmmm.....

Guest rkruijer

>I'd post an up to date screen shot, but my CaptureWiz doesn't>seem to be able to capture it now that I added transparency to>it.>>Hmmm.....>Looks good enough to me at this point. A very neat tool in the making.Roelof

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Ok, here's the latest version.Only have to setup the layers so that it knows which layer to apply IMAGE_USE_LUMINOUS.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/153194.jpgYou'll notice lots of features. - Toggle panel lights on/off Toggles between environmnet lighting and panel lighting - Toggle hex/decimal values Use the decimal required in the panel.cfg, or hex. - Adjust color RGB values with sliders or up/down controls Type a specific value, or drag a slider and see the effect. - View RGB scale factor used to scale bmp colors See the values used to scale the image - Displays computed tint for each RGB color Use the day/night slider to see tint color used to scale between day and night. - See effect of environment (sun) light - Displays the RGB color currently on the slidersI'm finallizing features for the first release. And doing the luminous properly with overlaid bmps.Let me know what you think!