Sign in to follow this  
Guest Patrick_Waugh

Final version has shaped up - Panel Color Tool

Guest rkruijer

Hi Patrick>Here's a screen shot. I just have to write the documentation>and it's all ready.Well done. The most difficult part is the manual of course. What you take for granted may be a puzzle for most.Looking forward to the upload.Roelof

Hardly waiting - it will be a real time-saver. Congrats! And where do You intend to make it available? Hope Avsim library will be one of the places.

Guest Patrick_Waugh

>Hardly waiting - it will be a real time-saver. Congrats! And>where do You intend to make it available? Hope Avsim library>will be one of the places.Yes, I plan on releasing it widely.I have made a minor change, and finally found a help compiler that works, so shouldn't be long now.I have already planned a version 2!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/153375.jpg

"finally found a help compiler that works"Where - where??!Awaiting your program with anticipation :)

Guest Patrick_Waugh

> "finally found a help compiler that works">>Where - where??!>>Awaiting your program with anticipation :)This Help compiler works well.WinCHMhttp://www.softany.comAnd the program is finally done! I'm packaging it using Inno setup and will upload it shortly!

Guest Patrick_Waugh

It's released and in AVSIM's file library under FS 2004 Utilities.Send me an email or post and let me know what you think.

This is shareware and you have spammed our forums announcing it. You are using our bandwidth and forums for your commercial gain. Do it again, and you will be unwelcome in our forums and library.

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Tom,I'm sorry you are so offended. A lot of people were excited to see this release, and I was just informing them (which many had requested). Moreover, it helps your advertising dollars to have contributers software on your site, so I'm not sure what you are so upset about, but would appreciate your thoughts so that I may be more considerate of them in the future.Be that as it may, it was only my intention to inform people, and offer it up as a service to the community. If you feel that my offer is not to the communities and AVSIM's advantage feel free to remove it from your library and accept my appologies for offending you.Regard,Patrick Waugh

Guest rkruijer

Dear Patrick>I'm sorry you are so offended. A lot of people were excited>to see this release, and I was just informing them ..........and creating the impression that it was freeware!Roelof

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Roelof,>Dear Patrick>>>I'm sorry you are so offended. A lot of people were excited>>to see this release, and I was just informing them>..........>>and creating the impression that it was freeware!I have never made any statements that this softare was freeware, moreover it is share-ware and completely useable to create the colors you need without a license key, so not sure why you are complaining, just don't register it.Personally, I think it's a great little program that is fun to play with and will help you adjust the colors on your panels easily and a great value, registered or unregistered.Patrick

Guest rkruijer

Hi Patrick>have never made any statements that this softare was freeware.Am I to understand that it is freeware for personal use and payware if it is being used commercially?Either way, one needs a key to have full functionallity right?Roelof

Guest Patrick_Waugh

>Hi Patrick>>>have never made any statements that this softare was>freeware.>>Am I to understand that it is freeware for personal use and>payware if it is being used commercially?>Either way, one needs a key to have full functionallity>right?>>RoelofRoelof,Please read the license and documentation that comes with it, and if this does not answer your question you can post a question on the GaugeGlow support forum at: http://benchmark.jconserv.net/ since AVSIM appears to be upset about any discussion here.Patrick