Sign in to follow this  
pve

The simplest gauge. Where to start?

Guest Trent9000

I'm trying to create a gauge, which is actually fairly simple, but I don't know where to start. I just want to see the pitch attitude, bank angle and airspeed in plain text on the top of the screen. In this stage I don't need fancy graphics, but having this information is important (I need to work with this info a further stage). I studied the FS2004 SDK and Arne Bartels' XML guide but I still don't know where to start. I also studied the XML gauges of the Beech Baron, but it uses graphics, while I only require the plain readings. Can anybody give me kick in the good direction to only display indicated airspeed on the screen? Tnx alot!Rico

Guest Pilot53

Gosh this stuff is confusing, I would like to create a gauge of my own, I dont know how you guys do it, hats off to you.

Hello Rico Here is the second gauge I made you can add to it and put in your own values. Gives text only. (A:Circuit general panel on, bool)TAT%((A:Total air temperature, celsius) 99 min)%!+4d! ° C

Paul EGLD